Sunday, May 11, 2008

Couldn't be more proud..

The past couple of weeks I've been getting news from several of my Ghana Team (the group of students from YES who went with Victor and I to Ghana last summer to work with the Peace Corps) about the colleges they will be attending.
I don't have a picture of all of them here, but I HAVE to share the amazing news!!!
  • Keara (pictures far left) will be attending Harvard University!
  • Erika (second from left) will be attending Texas State San Marcos!
  • Mirna (center) will be an all-star junior in high school next year!
  • Nicole (second from right) will going to Syracuse University!
  • Leah (far right) will be going to Davidson College in North Carolina!
  • Danielle (not pictured) will be going to Santa Clara University in California!
  • JR (not pictured) will be going to Reed College in Portland!
  • Alex (not pictured) will be another all-star junior in high school!
I could not be any more proud of you guys. You truly represent. :) All my love and congrats to you from South Africa. I think of you EVERY DAY!!

No comments: