2. Iced Cafe su Do. I think the love comes mainly from the sweetened condensed milk part.
3. How every time I ask someone how to say a word in Vietnamese, they come back at me with something that I cannot even imagine pronouncing. And then I try. And then they laugh.
4. The hats. Seeing women in these hats was my "Whoa you are in Vietnam!!! moment." You know:
5. Working with the local team to plan camp training. They are fan.tas.tic.
6. Dodging about 7000 motos every time we cross the street.
7. Remember how much I love working cross-culturally.
8. Realizing I really, really, really love my job. Even more than I thought was possible. I woke up this morning before my alarm and even though I am super anxious about how much we have to accomplish - I can't wait to start the day.
Current Status: Challenged, ridiculously happy and ready for my morning pho!
PS - I stole the Current Status idea from my fabulous friend K.C. It might stick.