Friday, January 9, 2009

Reunions

This holiday I had the opportunity to reconnect with some of my oldest and best friends. It was so wonderful to see everyone and to reconnect. Our lives have surely taken us in different directions, and it is truly beautiful to see how each of us has found what we are passionate about in such different ways. I love you girls.
This is Robyn and her wonderful son Lucas. I am in awe at what a wonderful mom Rob is. I will surely be calling her when I have my own kids for advice.
This is Rob and Lucas, me, Karlee (who just texted me saying she was asked to interview for vet school at her top choice - whoooooooooooo!!), and Cat, who is hands down the most successful and motivated person I know. These girls are all part of what I think of as home.

And here is my favorite person on earth, my brother. He took me out on a date to the classiest restaurant in town (ha!) - and it was perfect. Love you Bri.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: