Tuesday, April 3, 2012

New Name, Big Night!

Last night was my organization's annual Gala.  
This year, there was a huge announcement - we have changed our name from the Association of Hole in the Wall Camps, to SeriousFun Children's Network (see the official press release here).

Paul Simon, Josh Groban, Trisha Yearwood, Tina Fey, Jimmy Fallon... those were just a few of the celebrity community  that came out to perform alongside some of our campers in support of Paul Newman's Dream and the launch of our new name.  
It was a fancy-pantsy night, and a fun reminder of the reach of our work.  

My sparklers!  I break out the heels once a year.

My Global Partnership Team ( missing Liz who is in Swaziland!) - we've never looked so good, and probably won't look so good again until next year.  Aly and Tim are off to India today, and I'm off to Vietnam... so get a good look, because we will be sweaty for at least the next month.






1 comment:

Anjane' said...

You look gorgeous Haley!