Saturday, April 14, 2012

Bucket List: Fish Massage

Well, tonight I checked an item off of my bucket list.
Let's just say that some things you only have to do once.
This is one of those things for me.
First you stick you feet in the water.  It isn't warm.

Then you try not to jump out of your skin as a bunch of little fish come and nibble the dead skin off of your feet.  It feels like about a hundred little fingers tickling you at the same time.  I kept trying to close my eyes and pretend like it wasn't fish.  It didn't work.

Then you REALLY try to not freak out as a bunch of little fish turns into a TON of little fish that not only nibble your feet but also start moving up your leg.  This is about when it stopped being fun for me.
At this point my heart was pounding, I was sweating and I am lucky I didn't drop my camera in the water.  I am frantically looking around while at the same time clicking as many pictures as I could, hoping I got a clear one so that I can check this one off and get the %^&! out of there.

My '70 minutes with the fish' lasted about 10.  Ok, maybe 5.  Needless to say, I think this was a once in a lifetime for me.


2 comments:

Kate Cottrell said...

Ewwwwwwww!!!!! So proud of you for giving it a try....but, yah, yuck.

Katie Norwood said...

This is my ultimate nightmare. That is all.