Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm back...

I'm back, but I'm also on my way out.
My legs are still itchy from the Vietnamese bug bites....
and I'm about to leave again.

Vietnam was INCREDIBLE.  So, so incredible, for so many reasons.  I have so much to share still about it...

Fast forward fast forward fast forward....


10 days between trips this time, and it went FAST.
Between a healthy bout of jet lag, lots of gear-up work for DR, plus some time in and around New Haven with wonderful loved ones... 10 days went by in a blink.


But in a good way.


Because I loved my time in Vietnam, I loved my time at home, and I am incredibly excited about what is ahead.


Right now I'm too sleepy to write coherent things, so I'll put up a couple of my favorite pictures of Vietnam..



1 comment:

Jen said...

my heart is happy to hear from you. yay vietnam.
i bought some products that support you recently. yipee