I am in the black hole of exams. It is these moments that makes me miss being the teacher on the other side of the exam ----- though I certainly do not envy my professors who have to grade the enormous amount of writing I am putting out these days.
I am going to list things because it makes me feel better.
1. International Theory Exam - DONE!
2. Philosophy of Reconciliation 8000 word paper - In Progress
3. Post-Colonial Identities and Genocide Exam - Saturday
4. Cold War 8000 word Paper on Cuba's intervention in Angola - Haven't really started
5. Thesis Proposal Submission - Needs some help
6. Rotary Report - Almost Done
I am leaving for Cape Town next Wednesday - less than a week. I need 6 miracles to happen between now and then!