- 2002 - A random hotel in California where I was recruiting for Rice's swim team (yes, this is my other life I lived somewhere back there)
- 2003 - A history class in a university in Sevilla, Spain (this one was a MIRACLE considering they don't speak Spanish and until that point I had never seen a pizza restaurant in our town)
- 2004 - hmmm - I must have been at Rice in Houston.
- 2005 - YES Prep Public School in Houston, TX - The whole staff ate pizza with me (apparently they tried to deliver it to my house but no pizza place would deliver to my house in the ghetto!! haha)
- 2006 - Again at YES Prep in Houston, but this time I ate with my students as well.
- 2007 - My house in Denver where I was in the middle of my first graduate-school finals.
- 2008 - Grahamstown, South Africa! - this year's pizza was a chicken and avocado dream, of course with hot sauce (thanks Brenda!).
It was also WONDERFUL to read all of the messages from friends and family - it is such a reminder of how loved I am. !!!! So blessed.
PS - please notice the blatantly phallic dessert they served me after dinner (pictured below).