Sunday, January 6, 2008

All of that... is going to fit in there??

Want to know what a Rotary Scholar does 2 nights before they leave the country????
This is where it starts getting really ugly.

My mom finally got tired of me just staring at my stuff, so she laid it all out in the bedroom downstairs so we could size up how much of it is actually going to fit into my bags. Here is a picture of my bags. They are quite wonderful, by the way--- super light (under 10 lbs each), and almost the maximum size that airlines will allow. Two of them will be checked and I'll carry on the other one.
The catch:
Tonight's mission: Get all of that, in there.
I'm doubtful. Looks like there is going to be some cutting down.
Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Kim Fletcher said...

Hi, time to PACK :)
Love, Mom

Hooper said...

WOW! I haven't talked to you in a while, and your life is totally different than I remember! I know that God has some incredible things in store for you as you explore another part of the amazing world He created. Every person could do with something that changes their worldview, as I know your time in South Africa will do. I'll be keeping up with you by reading your blog. Feel free to drop by mine too at www.highlandhooper.blogspot.com. God bless!

Genie said...

Definitely time to pack, my dear!

Kim Fletcher said...

......I'm now blocking these images from my mind.....
Love,
Mom