Sunday, November 18, 2012

Celebrating 29 In Prague!

The first birthday of my 20s began in Europe, during my study abroad program in Seville, Spain, and the last birthday of my 20s ended in Europe - on a magical day in Prague!
Birthday-eve view
I woke up to mimosas, birthday cards, and a video from friends all around the world!

Birthday breakfast at a lovely little French cafe

Obligatory birthday self-portrait

Very excited to see my favorite 'Indian' band was playing for my birthday!
2nd obligatory birthday self-portrait
A little stop to enjoy some of amazing brews of Prague!
The day was full of a lot of laughter...

And street food.
First bite...
So delicious there are no words.

The annual tradition continues!  My parents found a way to ensure that I got my birthday pizza even in Prague!  PS - Czech pizza is DELICIOUS.
The beginning of an epic birthday-evening stroll
Through the plazas of Prague..

By famous clocks that I can't remember the name of...
And to the accidental find of possibly the best dessert ever.

Not sure what it is called, but for birthday purposes, it was a birthday cake.  And it was DELICIOUS.  Char-grilled dough covered in cinnamon and sugar, and coated on the inside with nutella.

After walking around for a couple of hours, we finally found the view we wanted.  And right when we arrived, the started setting off fireworks.  Coincidence?  Perhaps.  Magical and perfect?  Obviously.

Walking back to our hotel.


For anyone looking for a birthday that is beyond comparison, Prague is the place! :)
Thank you to everyone for the AMAZING birthday wishes - you make my life beyond full.  

No comments: