Monday, March 3, 2008

Internet Frustration

So remember how I was going to get internet in my house "just now"?
Just now just got extended 4-8 more weeks. WEEKS. (Just so you know it was supposed to get put in 4 days after I moved in)

So I am slowly coming to terms with the fact that I may just not have internet super-accessible this year.

As of now, my internet access is in the computer lab, which is only about a 10 minute walk from my house. Not bad. Not ideal, but not terrible either.

Anyway, sorry for the delay on postings and update emails. Usually when I am in the lab I am (gasp) doing school work. But now that I am accepting the fact that this may be as good as it gets, I'll be much more deliberate with postings.

I LOVE hearing from people, even if its just one or two lines, it means so much to know that people are keeping up with me back home. So forgive my tardiness in communication, and please keep the emails and comments coming. :)

Much love!

No comments: