Friday, December 21, 2012

Its Christmastime in the city...

The holiday spirit was alive and well in 2012.
A few highlights of celebrations leading up to the holidays:

A few of my dear girlfriends and I ran the Christopher Martin Christmas 5k.  
Ok, ok.  If you know me, you know that was a blatant lie.  I walked.  Not even speed walked, just walked.  And I was still sore afterward.  Don't tell.  Favorite part?  3.1 miles of catching up with fabulous friends, and a morning of being out in the community for an amazing cause.
Our office had a 'festive' holiday attire party, which ended in bowling. 
Photoboothing it up at a friend's holiday party:


Tim and I took a little post-work excursion into NYC to see Christmastime in the city - and it didn't disappoint.
Rockefeller Center
St. Paul's Cathedral choir rehearsing for Christmas Eve mass - impossible not to tear up.  SO SO beautiful

Dancing on the big piano at FAO Schwartz
Make your own muppet center?!

December 21, 2012 - just in case, we toasted.
PS - we made it

No comments: