Monday, March 4, 2013

DC part 1: My girls!

March has brought 2 trips to DC. 
The first was a reunion with two of my nearest and dearest.  We had a long overdue and soul-enriching girls weekend together.  We explored the city, ate ridiculously good food, square danced (?!) at an Episcopalian Church, toured the Department of the Interior, lounged in bed and girl talked, walked through farmers markets, introduced old friends to other old friends (all time favorite activity of mine), etc etc.  I always forget, and then remember again, how much it means to have friends who have seen you through thick and thin, highs and lows, love and lost love, and are there to remind you of your dreams and values and who you are.  J & E, thank you for a weekend that I didn't even know I needed.  Love you.
















No comments: