Friday, December 2, 2011

On the way to Ecuador!

Tomorrow, I'm hopping a plane back to South America.  We will be visiting Quito and Guayaquil, Ecuador to meet with potential partners for future programs.

I'm especially excited for this trip - to be going back to Latin America, to be meeting with potential new partners, to be exercising my Spanish a little bit, and to be going to a new region.  I've never been to northern South America before, and it has been on my 'wish list' for almost as long as I can remember.

After the business is done, one of my favorite people ever, Kate, is going to be meeting me for a few days of adventure.  I cannot tell you how much I love exploring new places with my favorite people.  

Sometimes I wonder when life will stop feeling like an adventure... it certainly hasn't happened yet.
Wishing everyone a warm and love-filled beginning to December!


No comments: