Friday, January 22, 2010

Things I'm Loving

pandora radio
rocks my world. seriously.


plotting
my life is... so up in the air right now... but some exciting ventures are coming together
and brainstorming is one of my very very favorite things to do...

zen green tea
mmmmm!

my new camera
(thank you so so so much v)


grey's anatomy
i started watching this in kenya on the 'rough days' -- kelli brought her sainted hard drive with all sorts of wonderful things on it that got us through the nights that followed the days of walking through feces. anyway, i'm hooked. thursday nights = grey's.


ginger soda
for real, i can't get enough.
ginger anything, really.

meditating/breathing
sometimes i forget to breathe.
especially when i start worrying about what is next, which happens A LOT lately.
So, breathing/meditating is my new friend. Usually this lasts about 1 minute at a time, but my amazing friend jen and i meditated for 20 whole minutes straight together!

cleaning out stuff
my mom and i are doing this big time. it feels SO GOOD to purge STUFF.
My goal is to only have as much as will fit in my car.


re-reading blue like jazz
his writing blows my mind.
and makes my soul happy.

reading made to stick
i was supposed to read this when i was a teacher
but... i think i was too busy working 90 hour weeks
so i'm reading it now
and it is SO GOOD!


playing the piano
i'm amazed that my fingers remember how.



what are you loving??

2 comments:

Jen said...

i loved donald millers new book. although i didnt get into it in the beginning i pushed on. then it just hit me and i read it all in about 3 hours. it was glorious. want me to send it to you?
i am also loving taking hot tea and turning it in to cold, sweet tea.
i am loving making fries out of sweet potatoes.
i am loving the stories about families who have been waiting years to get their children home from haiti through adoption and a lot are coming home right now!!!

K Bailey said...

Ooh-I love Pandora too....especially when I'm working at my computer! And what are your upcoming plans? Ever look in OKC? :) And I was waiting for the, "no/yes," that we talked about in Snowflake. AND-what kind of camera did you get? AND I too love Grey's....I am about eight, yeah eight episodes behind but I'm getting caught up. I love too many tv shows. One final and....glad you are picking up the piano again so that when my daughter asks YOU to play the duet with her at the next family function-you will!